Rogaška Glassworks draws its rich knowledge from almost 350 years of tradition from the local area where the so-called forest glass huts were found. As a factory it started operating in 1927.
It has been a successful exporter of most of its products from the very beginning, especially to the United States of America – ever since 1930, our products have been available for sale in the American chain of stores Bloomingdale’s. In the second half of the 20th century, we have become a successful partner and producer for prestigious brands, and today, we are working on further strengthening our own brand Rogaška.

​​​

​​​​


​​​​